The Georgia General Assembly is in session starting January 10, 2022.
The dedicated men and women who work with those with intellectual and developmental disabilities deserve more…they desperately NEED a living wage!
You can take action in the following ways:
- Sign the petition and ask Georgia legislators funding for the provision of a living wage for DSPs
- Call, email or write your legislator and let them know you want to see a wage increase for direct support professionals.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our blog.
- Share our website to educate others on this issue.
- Share your story with us so we can feature it on our website and social media channels.
- Talk to your friends, family and community members about this important issue.